Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First Mother's Day 5-8-2011

Hello Friends and Family ~ Welcome to Campbell Castle Chats! Sunday, May 8, 2011, I celebrated my very first Mother's Day. . .can you say AWESOME! It was truly a blessing beyond measure. I woke up to my awesome hubby, and gorgeous daughter. I have waited for this day for quite a long time. It was such an honor to be among the masses in church called "Mother"!  I was over-whelmed with peace and joy. Father, thank you for hearing and answering one of my most treasured prayers. 

Thank you to all the well wishers for the cards, calls and text messages. :-)


We love and appreciate each of you for your love and blessings.


p.s. One of my most treasured gifts was a digital photo display unit. You'll see it full of pics of Jenesis when you visit.




1 comment:

Tricia and Anthony said...

Yay! Praise the Lord! He is good! So happy your first MD was amazingly blessed!!! I'm doing cartwheels (imaginary ones, of course)! :-D