Sunday, July 10, 2011

Countdown to 40

Ok  Family!  Mama Campbell is on a mission. It is officially 81 days to 40 and I have been slacking. I have some baby weight, food weight and "I got it from my Mama" weight that I'd like to get rid of before the
 Big 4-0.

It goes without saying that this will require some SERIOUS changes and QUICK. So, how about a few accountability partners? I have prayed and asked God to assist me with changing my eating habits, resisting temptation and being more diligent about my exercise regimen. Now, I'm reaching out to you and asking you to pray with me that I'll remain strong, steadfast and dedicated to my goal! 

Please  NOTE: I do not respond well at all to negative feedback, so if you can't offer positive reinforcement or tactfully assist don't join the journey. (I am not a Jillian Michaels fan) 
                
Please feel free to ask me how the transformation is coming;  I'd love to know your on my team and want to see me succeed.

I have two incentives: One is the dress below which is a size 10 and I'd like to wear it while on my birthday trip to Las Vegas.
The 2nd incentive is a 10K Sunday, September 25th. I want to run the entire 10K.

I'll keep you posted on both . . . .let the games begin.  I love and appreciate your prayers and support.

No comments: