Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!!!!

EASTER FLASHBACK . . . . . . .This was me last year!!
I know you're all wondering how did I slim down. No, I didn't use Nutri-system, Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. In fact, I eat more now than I ever have! My secret is plenty of exercise!!!! Last year, I was being carried around and waited on hand and foot. Since, I'm now, independently walking and running I've thinned out considerably AND I think I've gotten taller. . LOL
(If only my parents could keep up with me)
(oh and my hair has grown a lot too; I didn't have anything to do with that)

           
Fastforward to Easter 2012:

 I was excited to celebrate Easter Sunday. I got all dolled up with a fancy dress and  flat shoes (you remember what happened last time).

 

I thought my parents were going to take me around the church and show off my pretty clothes, nope they put me in the nursery. You wanna know the worse part??? There were no other girls there!!! I just cooled out and watched the boys play. I didn't want to mess up my dress.

After church my parents gave me an Easter basket. I was soo excited. 
It has a purse in it and lots of candy.

For me???

So, what's in this purse??

Can I eat these?



No comments: