Monday, June 4, 2012

Fighting The Good Fight

You may remember from previous post the Campbell's were having a serious feud. After more than a year of sleeping snuggled between their warm bodies, my parents decided to kick me out of their bed. The nerve of them! It wasn't easy, but after enduring many sleepless nights, they were successful in their endeavors.  Well, due to 3 consecutive nights of thunder and lightening I found myself safely nestled in the confines of my two favorite bodies.  (Thanks, Mother Nature)
Now, they're trying to send me back to my own bed, as you can see, I'm not going back without a fight! This is what an "Iron Clad Will" looks like.

After almost 45mins of crying I finally fell asleep.  
(all that crying is exhausting, but I refused to lay down).  
I'd like to thank God for making me a strong willed young lady.
Who knew it would come in handy so soon. :-)


No comments: