Friday, September 21, 2012

The Bed Saga Continues

Can't remember if I told you or not, but my parents finally won the "Campbell Family Feud".  I officially sleep in my own bed (most of the night) . One day after my nap Mommy was taking too long to come get me; so I took matters into my own hands. I quickly learned that was not my best idea. I made it out of the bed and onto the changing table, but then I was stuck!!!


When I called Mommy and Daddy for help. They were shocked to see me on the changing table and wanted to know how I got there. I wouldn't disclose my secret.

Daddy removed the original rail and purchased a guard rail to put on the front of my bed. I realllly like this rail it makes my escape so much easier.  Check out my video. Easy Breezy.


Mommy and Daddy keep a big comfty blanket by my bed incase they want to lay in here. (I don't see why they make me sleep myself, they know they miss me. ). One night I was trying to escape, but this is as far as I got. This blanket really is comfty!
 

 

1 comment:

cousin Jacques said...

That's just too funny.