Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Switched At Birth

My Mommy and Daddy watch a show on ABC Family called "Switched at Birth".   This show got me to thinking . . . could I have been Switched at Birth??? This thought prompted some research:

10. I love music and am guaranteed to dance to any beat I hear  ~ I get that from my Mommy
9. I love playing in water ~ I get that from my Daddy
8. One night, during prayer, I thanked God for rice  ~ I get that from my Mommy
7. I don't believe in funny looking ugly food. If it ain't pretty, I ain't eating it  ~ I get that from my Daddy.
6. I scream at the top of my lungs in excitement ~  I get that from my Mommy
5. I love the outdoors ~ I get that from my Daddy
4. I'm a little sports fanatic at heart ~ I get that from my Daddy
3. I'm exhibiting signs of being a lefty ~ I get that from my Mommy
2. I can listen to the same song at least 25 times in a row ~ I get that from my Mommy.
1. I Love Jesus - I get that from Mommy and Daddy!!

Of course, there were many more findings during my research, but I feel these are the top ten. I am so glad to confirm that I,  Jenesis Olivia Campbell, was not Switched at Birth.

No comments: