Monday, June 10, 2013

San Antonio - Part 2 - SeaWorld

 In my last post I told you about the trials of a car ride.
 This post covers the rewards.
Reward #1 - This delicious lollipop!!!
 
Reward #2 - Daddy and I hung out in the pool for awhile.
 
Reward #3 - After a good night's sleep, we hit SeaWorld.
This was definitely the best reward!!!
We saw, Azul, a dolphin water show.

As you can see, I was totally captivated by, Azul.
 

A little up close and personal time with Franklin
(too close actually - I think I  prefer him on TV)

Same thing with the Seasame Street gang.
A little too close for comfort!
Last, but definitely not least, I almost swam with Shamu.
ok, not really, but he was splashing us with his gigantic tail,
and I loved every minute of it.


Whew, this day  was fantastic, but exhausting.
I've never been so happy to see my car seat.
This girl needed a nap!

No comments: