Thursday, November 14, 2013

My 1st Official Dental Appointment

So, today was my first official dentist appointment. In the past they have merely peeked in to make sure my teeth were coming in properly and on schedule. Today they got down to the nitty gritty.
 
I had my first cleaning (I decided to spare you the video footage) if you know my Momma you already know the camera was rolling.

Katelyn promised to come play with all my toys and I picked the purple princess for my new toothbrush.

Anna and Dr. I were so impressed with how well I cooperated they wanted to take a picture with me. Gave me flowers and everything. I felt like a little celebrity.
www.prestonfamilydentistry.com
 
 
I took a moment and sang praises to our Lord on my ride home.
God, you really are soo good! 
 
 


No comments: