Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Merry Christmas Season (con't)

Now that I've learned to share videos via youtube, I'm gone kick this blog up a notch! So, be on the lookout for videos, videos and more videos!!!

Back to my Christmas season festivities! As you may or may not already know, I was asked to serve as a flower girl in my aunt's wedding.

This was a golden opportunity for me to meet more of my extended family. I got to see my Aunt Ingrid again and meet my "very soon to be" Uncle Claude.

 
Then I met a ton of super cool cousins!!
 
 
 
 
ps ~ Giovanna and I are starting a band!
We're looking for a lead singer and drummer.
If you're interested send us your mix tape!

In preparation for my role as a flower girl I took a moment  to chill and have some girl time. Check out my Hula Hooping Momma.

Playtime is over and it's time to get to work! 
Check us out ...we clean up well, don't we!
 
Confirming our names were in the program!

The Beautiful Bride to be, my Aunt Ingrid


 
Ok, it's my time to shine! I'm on my way down the aisle.

                                                                                          Oh, did I forget to mention?? My handsome Daddy was one of the nephews who assisted Aunt Ingrid down the aisle!!
 
 

Kendall and I have been cousins all our lives, but this was our first time meeting, so of course we had tons to catch up on. My mom called us little  Chatterboxes. I really didn't see a problem with us chatting. We'd done our duty and everyone should have been focusing on the bride and groom, right?


Speaking of the Bride and Groom . . it's official . .  .we're married now!


They had a huge dance floor and let me tell you, Michael Jackson would have been proud of my moves.

After all the wedding festivities it was time to prepare for our  New Year's Eve celebration.  For New Year's Eve we went bowling. Check out my "almost" strike.


HAPPY NEW YEAR FAMILY!!!
May God Bless you in 2014 over and above all He did in 2013.

Love you, Jenesis!
 

No comments: