Sunday, April 20, 2014

HAPPPY EASTER!!!

Hey Fam!

The road to Easter has been eggciting :-)  I'm anxiously awaiting the egg dyeing to begin!

 
 Our Easter Eggs are coming along great! Daddy and I make an awesome team.  My first egg dyeing experience was Eggtacular.
 
Can you see the eggs?
They're dyeing . . hehehehe
(go ahead and laugh, you know it's funny)
                      Tada  .  . the finished product!!
 
While the eggs were dyeing, Mommy and I made cookies. So, it's not exactly "making" cookies, but hey I'm 3 . . .  I'll eat a cookie anyway it's prepared.




Cookies fresh out of the oven. A few sprinkles will make them complete.



Even though I'm enjoying egg dyeing, cookie baking and all the candy in my Easter Basket, rest assured my parents have taught me the real meaning of Easter!  I am most thankful that HE IS RISEN!!!



 The Easter Bunny got Mommy and me Easter Baskets!!!
 
Mommy took this picture of my Easter basket last night, but little did she know, the Easter Bunny had one for her also :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww yall look like yall having fun...look at my jenesis....gurl we went to church this morning but they didnt dress up.....

Unknown said...

Im ready for Texas...we finna turn up.....lol

Unknown said...

Im ready for texas...we finna turn upppp..lol