Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Summer Vacation

Are you sitting down? No serious, ARE YOU SITTING DOWN??...this is BIG, HUGE, G-I-G-A-N-T-I-C!!!!

I'm packed and ready to go. At this point, I don't have a clue where I'm going. I just knew a plane was involved and that alone sparked excitement.



I was excited when we arrived in Florida, but can you tell I was a little bored? I mean really, have you ever waited in the car rental line???? Torture!!
 

This is me with my cousins Chaya and Kayin. We’re looking like this because Mom won’t stop taking pictures of us! Really, let us get in the water, already!!


Finally....Water!


The first couple nights I hung out with my cousins and I was having a blast .....then it happened.  We went to the most Magical place EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

                   

Yep, you guessed it Disney World.
 
My first picture at Disney was with Pluto! My parents wanted to know why I chose Pluto over Minnie.. . .because this is the closest I’ll probably ever get to having my own dog!


 
 Hanging with Mom and Dad on Aladdin's Magic carpet.

Of course, the best part about visiting Disney was meeting Ana, Elsa and Princess Tiana. Look at their faces! They were in awe to meet me. They were already aware, that I, Jenesis Olivia Campbell, am the Ultimate Princess!
 

We ran into a little ran, but there was no way we were going to let a little rain stop us. "Break out the ponchos and keep the fun coming". That's the new Campbell motto.

No comments: