Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm sure you've seen pictures and wondered "why do they have an orange piece of tape across the bottom of their TV" well wonder no more! I've taken it upon myself to remove that eye sore. Come to find out they put it there to prevent me from pushing buttons; you know turning the TV on and off when I want; turning the volume up and down, that kinda thing! So, now we're all happy, no more wondering what's the tape for and I can push buttons anytime I want . . . ok maybe EVERYONE isn't happy. I don't think my parents like me pushing the buttons when they're watching TV.


Now, if I can get out of this gate!!



2 comments:

Danielle Jones said...

Jenesis tell the parents that the color ORANGE is used to promote awareness!!!!! They're so smart in bringing your attention to that area. Glad they didn't use CLEAR tape....

Chatting Campbell said...

LOL. . ..she teaches us so much!