Sunday, November 23, 2014

Boogie-Woogie Dance Camps

Dancing is clearly my thing, but my parents tend to think I need a change of pace. So, I'm taking a year off from dancing and trying my hand at gymnastics. Prior to making this drastic change, they let me have the pleasure of participating in two dance camps this summer....TWO!!


Totally in the zone. Ready for dance camp.
 
 






               Stretching and getting ready to shake, rattle and roll.                                     

#1 Dance Camp Video.
 
 
You wanna  know what made the dance camps even better??? One of my besties, Isabella (remember the camera shy, Audrey Hepburn??) attended both camps with me.....Good times.



#2 Dance Camp Video
Don't even ask what happened to those ponytails. It was a long day! LOL

I had a blast in both camps and I'm so grateful my parents are exposing me to new and exciting activities. Gymnastics, here I come!






No comments: