Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Fun!!!!

For the record, I am still backlogged on my summer post. Guess that's a drawback of having an awesome life full of activities and adventures.

However, I couldn't resist quickly sharing my Halloween pictures!!! I told Mommy and Daddy months ago that I wanted to be a Mommy Penguin. They thought at some point I'd change my mind, but it didn't happen!

Gotta admit, I wasn't the most cooperative when it came to solo photos so you'll have to enjoy me and my buddies!

Hanging with The Incredible Hulk.

Chatting with my Favorite Fireman

Mickey Mouse and Jake the Pirate are totally photo ready.

Audrey Hepburn was a little camera shy.

 
Once I got my face painted I was somewhat cooperative for this pic. 
 
  My girls didn't dress up! They did come and hang out so I guess I'll let them slide. Costume or not, they were still uber cute!!

        

Hanging with the best neighbors ever!!!!
I'm smiling like that because Mr. Don just gave me a great big handful of candy (yum), and Ms. MaryAnn gave me a bracelet. They spoil me!

 
I know, still not a solo shot, but at least you can get a good view of my costume, and my Daddy makes the picture even cuter.
 (clearly a Daddy's girl)
 

No comments: