Thursday, January 22, 2015

Happy Birthday To me . ... I'm 4 years old!!!!

Guess who's 4 years old????
Where has the time gone?
 


My birthday celebration kicked off yesterday in school with my friends.
I wonder what else Mommy and Daddy have planned?!?!?
(I'll keep you posted throughout the day)

The Day started with a bang.
As the guest of honor I gave my family an awesome performance
in my new Elsa light up dress.

 
 
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
 
OHHHHH MYYYYY GOODNESSS!!
I had a Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. It was SOOO much fun!
 I was so glad to see Chuck E. I gave him a great big hug. He's like one of my best friends!!!  Chuck E is so cool, even My Mommy and Daddy wanted a picture with him!!!
 
 
 
 
 













 




My cake looks super yummy!!
My friends and I can't wait to eat it.
 
                                                                  
 My friends and I make the coolest funny faces.


How my Baby brother gone photo bomb me on my Birthday?!?!!  LOL  
 
Well, It's official, I'm 4 years old and my Birthday was a TOTAL blast.
Thanks Mom and Dad for the best Birthday EVVVER!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jenesis...she look like she had a ball..man I wish I was there...Love u guys miss u guys....☺😆😀💜👏👏👏👏👏🎂🎁🎈