Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ice Fairy Face Painting

 
Would you believe, there was once a time when I was afraid to get my face painted?

Well, that's not an issue anymore! Now I'll stand in line forever . . .hmm ok, let me clarify..... I'll let Mommy or Daddy stand in line forever,  while I play.

                              But my point is. . . . I am longer afraid!
 


I'm sure the primary reason I no longer fear face painting is because whenever I tell my parents I am scared of something they hold me really tight and say, "Baby, fear not, the Lord is with you and he'll keep you safe always". So, glad he kept me safe from them paintbrushes now I am a believer.




My baby brother, Jacob, has never had an issue getting his face painted. I'm so proud of my little penguin brother.

No comments: